Student Team Building
In our unique workshops we use theater games to explore social dynamics, break down walls and allow all kids to shine. Why wait to intervene in middle school to when problematic social dynamics form as early as pre-K?
Through our team-building exercises, we work to:
- – prevent social behaviors that lead to bullying or exclusion.
- – create opportunities – through play – for self-expression that promote confidence and collaboration.
- – help to hit the reset button on stagnant relationships and bring entire classes together in joyful ensemble games.
- – raise up each kid and help them be seen by their peers.
- – teach emotional literacy so that in the future the class has a linguistic blueprint for communicating with compassion and clarity.
Child’s Play NY workshops are particularly useful at the start of the school year and after vacation when classrooms need to connect, reconnect and bond.
Through the activities, we set a collaborative tone for the semester and enhance the social-emotional well-being of students ahead of the school-year. This, in turn, creates a more harmonious classroom dynamic and serves to prevent peer conflict, exclusion and bullying.