To keep our community as safe as possible during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we expect our fall classes and students to adhere to the following safety measures.
As local COVID-19 policies change between now and the start of our program, our plans and policies may change. Updates will be posted here and communicated to enrolled families.
All class sales are final and we will not be able to accommodate any refunds.
Please contact us with any questions you may have!
Students ages 5+ are required to show proof of full vaccination before the first day of class. Child’s Play NY staff is fully vaccinated.
– Students will be dropped off and picked up outside the studio. Guardians who are dropping off or picking students up will remain socially distanced and masked.
– Doors will open at the scheduled class start time, so please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early.
– Upon arrival, students and teachers will wash hands. Additionally, Child’s Play NY will provide hand sanitizer.
– For students ages 3-4, masks must be worn, covering the nose and mouth, at all times. Teaching artists will mask in these groups as well.
– Our space is equipped with air filtration systems, as well as fans to circulate the air.
– Production classes will be capped at 13 students.
– If your child is displaying two or more COVID-19 symptoms, keep them home and they will be asked to show a negative test before they return to class the next week.
– If during class, your child feels at all unwell, you will be called immediately to pick them up.
– Families will be expected to notify us immediately if their child has any symptoms or close contact with anyone who has tested positive.
– If a Child’s Play NY teacher or a child tests positive, Child’s Play NY will immediately notify state and health departments and cooperate with contact tracing effort, including notifying potential contacts. This includes families of the children who had close contact with the individual, while maintaining confidentiality required by state and federal law and regulations.