Updated monthly according to local guidelines.
In order to strictly follow all New York State guidelines during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we expect our summer camps to adhere to the following safety measures:
– Students will be dropped off and picked up outside the studio. Guardians who are dropping off or picking students up will remain socially distanced and masked.
– We ask students do not arrive more than 5-10 minutes early to the program
– Belongings should be kept to a minimum, as they will all be kept with children in the studio or go home with you.
– Families will be asked to complete a screening form about symptoms and potential exposures prior to the start of each week of camp. Parents/guardians will be asked to fill out a simple Covid-19 health assessment form. Campers will not be allowed in camp without having completed the assessment.
– Masks, covering the nose and mouth, will be worn at all times by students and teachers, except while eating or drinking.
– Social distancing measures will be implemented so everyone stays at least six feet apart. Markers will be placed on the ground and in our studio to maintain healthy space.
– Students and teachers will wash hands upon arrival, throughout the day, and before dismissal. Additionally, Child’s Play NY will provide hand sanitizer.
– Windows and doors will be kept open and all measures will be taken to ensure spaces are properly ventilated.
– Temperatures will be taken as children enter the building, via a touchless thermometer. Students with a fever will not be permitted to attend camp.
– Families will be expected to notify us immediately if their child has any symptoms or close contact with anyone who has tested positive.
– If a contractor/employee tests positive, Child’s Play NY will immediately notify state and health departments and cooperate with contact tracing effort, including notifying potential contacts. This includes families of the children who had close contact with the individual, while maintaining confidentiality required by state and federal law and regulations.
– If a child in one of the programs tests positive, Child’s Play NY will notify state and health departments and cooperate with contact tracing effort, including notifying potential contacts. This includes families of the children who had close contact with the individual, while maintaining confidentiality required by state and federal law and regulations.
– Child’s Play NY is adhering to the New York State Travel Advisory. Please review these guidelines. If you travel outside of New York State you must adhere to these guidelines.
As local COVID-19 policies change between now and the start of our summer camp season, our plans and policies may change. Updates will be posted here and communicated to enrolled families.
All camp sales are final and we will not be able to accommodate any refunds.
Please contact us with any questions you may have!