Updated regularly in accordance with state and federal recommendations.
To keep our community as safe as possible during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we expect our community to adhere to the following safety measures.
As local COVID-19 policies change, our plans and policies may change. Updates will be posted here and communicated to enrolled families.
All class sales are final and we will not be able to accommodate any refunds.
Please contact us with any questions you may have!
Students are required to show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination before the first day of class. Child’s Play NY staff is fully vaccinated. Vaccination is strongly encouraged for campers ages 3-4.
– Students will be dropped off and picked up outside the studio. Guardians will not enter the space.
– Doors will open at the scheduled class start time, so please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early.
– Masking will be optional for students and teachers. In the event your child has a known exposure to Covid-19, they will be required to mask per CDC guidelines.
– Upon arrival, students and teachers will wash hands. Additionally, Child’s Play NY will provide hand sanitizer.
– Our space is equipped with air filtration systems, as well as fans to circulate the air.
– Classes and camps will be capped at 14 students.
– Students will wash hands and/or sanitize multiple times per day.
– If your child is displaying two or more COVID-19 symptoms, keep them home and they will be asked to show a negative test before they return to camp.
– If during class your child feels at all unwell, you will be called immediately to pick them up.
– Families will be expected to notify us immediately if their child has any symptoms or close contact with anyone who has tested positive.
– If a Child’s Play NY teacher or a child tests positive, Child’s Play NY will immediately notify potential contacts. This includes families of the children who had close contact with the individual, while maintaining confidentiality required by state and federal law and regulations.